Information We Collect We only collect information relevant to providing our shoe services, content, and contacting you as needed to conduct our business operations. This may include:
- Contact details such as email address and phone numbers
- Shoe purchase information such as size, brand, model, etc. to conduct repairs, resizing, and other services
- Review and comment information if you choose to leave reviews on our site
- Billing information such as name, address and payment method details for paying for shoe services
- Photos or videos submitted to depict shoe conditions for repairs or damage assessments
- Tracking information from our emails and website visits to better understand engagement
Use of Information We will only use your personal information as necessary for our legitimate interests in operating our shoe review blog and services business including:
- Responding to requests for shoe services, content and other inquiries
- Sending order and service-related updates and confirmations
- Posting reviews, comments and photos related to shoes submitted by visitors (only with consent)
- Conducting analysis of engagement and site metrics to improve content and site experience
- Sending promotional emails about new services, sales or other offers (only with consent)
Data Protection & Security We implement reasonable security and access controls to protect data. We also take measures to delete personal data once no longer necessary for the purposes stated in our Policy.
While we follow industry standards to protect data, no method of electronic transmission or storage can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Updating Your Information You may request details on what personal information we have collected and to revise or correct erroneous data by emailing email@example.com.